Welcome to my collection's and other hobbies...

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Posted by Unknown - - 0 comments

Today I've done some shopping, and noticed, that 2011 season has just ended for Hot Wheels in my country. To say 'goddbye' I've done photos of my last gains :).

Enjoy!

Hot Wheels: '70  Camaro Road Race
Hot Wheels: '70  Camaro Road Race

Hot Wheels: '71 Maverick Grabber
Hot Wheels: '71 Maverick Grabber

Hot Wheels:  Buick Grand National
Hot Wheels:  Buick Grand National

Hot Wheels:  Chevy Nova
Hot Wheels:  Chevy Nova

Hot Wheels:  Dodge Demon
Hot Wheels:  Dodge Demon

Hot Wheels:  Ferrari F430 Spider
Hot Wheels:  Ferrari F430 Spider

Hot Wheels:  Nissan Skyline H/T 2000 GT-X
Hot Wheels:  Nissan Skyline H/T 2000 GT-X

Hot Wheels:  Pontiac GTO Judge
Hot Wheels:  Pontiac GTO Judge

Hot Wheels:  Porsche 911 GT3
Hot Wheels:  Porsche 911 GT3

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...