Welcome to my collection's and other hobbies...

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Posted by Unknown - - 1 comments

I collect French phone cards since I was a kid. Now i've got more than 3 000 pieces! About 600 of them are doubles, so I decided I'll offer them in exchange. Here you have first part of my doubles.

Some cards are in worse shape than it appears, so I upoladed high-res versions for you here:
http://hotfile.com/dl/144196865/84e0a1b/alvaroo-french-phonecards-swap-1.zip.html

If you want to contact me just post a comment :)

French phone cards for swap - 1

French phone cards for swap - 2

French phone cards for swap - 3

French phone cards for swap - 4

French phone cards for swap - 5

French phone cards for swap - 6

French phone cards for swap - 7

French phone cards for swap - 8

One Response so far.

  1. Jay says:

    Greetings
    By chance i went through your blog about phonecards- wonderful page
    my congratulations . Did you swap? I also collect R.B.W Wrappers from blades
    Please link me i will also place your URL on my phonecard blog
    Hope your reply if Possible
    warm regards
    Jay
    http://kishvarpostcards.blogspot.com

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...